Monday the 6th of June, I returned to campus after I got better. The only problem was that I had two days to do my Ashanti bracelet. Monday, I worked on the wire to make the jump rings since the jump rings had to be different sizes. I made three sizes of wire. My metal cracked twice, and I had to remelt. The third time of remelting, I added more brass to the metal and melted after this my brass wire did not crack. While my metal was cooling after annealing, I cut the brass birds of the tree. At the end of the day, I completed making the jump rings and cleaning the birds.
Tuesday, I linked all the jump rings to make the bracelet and made the catch. I drilled holes in the eyes of all the brass birds and chameleons so I could put a jump ring through the eyes and solder the jump rings closed onto the bracelet. lastly, I cleaned the bracelet, took pictures for my Instagram post, and submitted my work. I was a bit nervous about this assignment since I only had two days to complete the bracelet. In the end, I finished my work in time.
![]() |
| Completed Ashanti bracelet. |

No comments:
Post a Comment